- It offers the most up-to-date email security available - continuously updated and managed by us.
- Instant protection - implementing the service is simple: it can take less than 30 minutes and requires no hardware or software
- Provides business continuity by ensuring uninterrupted service
- Real-time configuration and policy management
- Powerful end-user self service features reduce pressure on IT resources
Corporium Mail plays an important role in sending mass Emails. It is great for newsletters, publicity lists, notifications, and many other uses.
- The Web Interface lets you
- send messages
- manage 'Corporium Mail' over Internet
- No duplicate messages. No 'forgotten' messages
- It manages message delivery with a message queue,
- ensures that every subscriber gets the email message
- no subscriber receives two or more copies, even when subscribed to more than one
- Open/View Tracking
- Lets you know how many users opened your Email messag
- Click tracking
Monitors whether a recipient has clicked on a URL link contained within a HTML or Text messages
- Subscriber Attributes
- 'Name', 'Country' and other personal information are completely customizable. You can specify what information you need to get from users when they subscribe
- HTML email messages
- Subscribers can choose text or html email messages. Here, you can choose format of the message- Eg: Text only, HTML Only, or both!
- The HTML Editor
- Allows you to edit html messages from 'Corporium Mail' using FCKeditor.
- Multiple List Administrators
- The super-admin can assign lists to List Managers, who can manage their users and lists.
- Subscriber Preferences
- Every email message contains personalized URLs for subscribers to update their preferences or unsubscribe. Subscribers can update their own information and keep your database up to date. Unlike most other mailing list managers, in 'Corporium Mail' subscribers can change their email address.
- Bounce Processing
- Keeps your database clean of unused and non-existent email addresses
- CSV Import and Export
- Use CSV and 'comma' delimited files to import your existing list of users or to export the users on the 'Corporium Mail' system for use in your in-house database. 'Corporium Mail''s database has a 'foreign key' to help keep multiple copies of databases synchronized without duplicating users.
- Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for download.
PDF messages can be automatically created and sent as attachments. Also, it ensure that the message is seen the way it was designed.
- Throttling limits the load on your server so it doesn't overload.
- Domain Throttling limits the number of emails to specific domains to keep on the friendly side of their system administrators.
- Scheduled Sending:
- Select your schedule-'Corporium Mail' lets you know what the message has to be sent